With the aim to ensure the optimal functioning and performance of tasks within the competence of state bodies, organizations, institutions and other legal entities and economic entities, these entities spend significant amounts of investments for various types of procurement.
Bearing in mind that it is extremely important that legal conditions are met through to the smallest details in public procurement procedures, and that the required documentation is prepared and completely in compliance with requirements of the business, our legal team is able to complete these tasks efficiently and in accordance with the legal procedure.
In Serbia, the private sector has been included in this sphere of work since 2011, after the adoption of the Law on Public-Private Partnership and Concessions, which opened opportunities for continuous improvement and finding more efficient ways to secure public infrastructure and provide services through the engagement of private resources.
Our team is cooperating with bidders or purchasers in all the stages of public procurement procedures.
We provide the following services to clients who participate in the public procurement procedure as bidders:
- analysis of tender documentation, professional assistance in the drafting of tender documentation and bid in public procurement procedures, and review of the drafted bid
- representation in the bid opening procedure
- access to bids from other bidders
- drafting of requests for protection of rights
We provide the following services to clients who participate in the public procurement procedure as purchasers (state bodies, organizations, institutions, other legal entities and economic entities):
- drafting of internal documents to make sure that the purchaser’s operations are in accordance with the legislation
- drafting of tender documentation
- representation in the process of protection of rights