Taking into account the frequent changes in labor regulations and labor policy in the entire region, and the fact that these are two opposing socio-economic factors, efficient workforce management is a great challenge for employers. Our attorneys provide counsel to a wide range of clients on all aspects of labor law that apply to their business to keep pace with social, economic and regulatory changes.
Since non-compliance in the field of labor relations can expose the client to significant administrative penalties and potential lawsuits before the courts, we place emphasis on contributing to the maintenance and development of our clients’ business by regularly informing them about all changes in labor law regulations and by providing practical advice on how these changes affect business and workforce management.
Since non-compliance in the field of labor relations can expose the client to significant administrative penalties and potential lawsuits before the courts, we place emphasis on contributing to the maintenance and development of our clients’ business by regularly informing them about all changes in labor law regulations and by providing practical advice on how these changes affect business and workforce management. Our main goal is to provide our clients with practical advice to assist them to efficiently manage the labor law risks, both in everyday operations and in complex restructuring procedures, mergers and acquisitions, collective labor law issues and the issues of resolving complex labor disputes. Our wide expertise and work with large systems with hundreds of employees, allow us, in each case and in cooperation with responsible human resources managers, to find the most optimal solution while reducing/avoiding legal risks, costs and consequences for the client’s business. In a situation where a labor dispute proves unavoidable, our team is fully qualified to provide clients with practical and effective representation before the competent court and other competent authorities.
Areas of work:
- drafting and advising on the conclusion of contracts on the rights and obligations of directors (managerial contracts), contracts for the provision of services and other contracts that do not establish employment (e.g. temporary service contracts, temporary and occasional contracts, additional work, professional training and other unnamed contracts);
- drafting and harmonization of internal general and special legal acts of the legal entity related to labor relations, such as Employment Rulebook, Rulebook on systematization and organization of work, Rulebook on Whistleblowers, Rulebook on protection from harassment at work, Rulebook on safety and health at work, and all other general regulations and decisions made at the company level;
- legal support and drafting of all necessary acts in the process of resolving redundancies;
- drafting of Agreements with No-Competition and No-Solicitation clauses, Confidentiality policies and Confidentiality agreements, Codes of Conduct of employees, Rulebook on personal data protection;
- advising clients regarding the application of disciplinary measures, consensual termination of employment or termination of employment contract;
- counselling in the field of referral and employment of employees with another employer in the same group, in the country or abroad;
- advising and representing clients regarding intellectual property rights created during the employment relationship;
- dispute resolution through mediation, conciliation, arbitration and internal settlement;
- comprehensive counseling in labor law matters, including the preparation of legal opinions on various issues tied to labor law;
- representation of clients (legal and natural persons) in all types of labor disputes.