Our law firm represents and provides counsel to domestic and foreign clients in all matters concerning the regulations on protection of competition and control of concentrations in Serbia, as well as resolving antitrust issues. Bearing in mind that Serbia is approaching EU membership, local regulations and practices are being harmonized in order to adapt to EU rules in this area, which has resulted in local and multinational companies increasingly recognizing the need and requesting legal assistance in this complex area of law.
We provide legal support on all degrees of competition protection: cartels, distribution contracts and other contracts that contain horizontal and vertical limitations, creation and misuse of dominant position, control of concentrations and compliance with relevant regulations.
Areas of work:
- drafting of documentation and legal services in the procedure of exemption of restrictive agreements from prohibition;
- drafting of documentation and legal services in the concentration approval process;
- submission of an initiative for establishing a violation of competition by the Commission for Protection of Competition;
- representation in proceedings related to violations of competition before the Commission for Protection of Competition;
- analysis of contracts and other documents from the aspect of competition protection;
- representation of clients before the Commission for Protection of Competition and other competent bodies.